Monday, November 18, 2013

Well That Was Embarrassing....NHBPM

What’s the most awkward situation your health condition ever put you in? (Don’t be bashful, we’re all friends here). Maybe you can look back on it now and laugh, but it wasn't so funny then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, let's see chronic illness, especially as many as I have, leads to all sorts of embarrassing situations. 

But I've only got about 30 minutes before my counseling session, and I don't feel like starting another section on my epidemiology paper so I'm just gonna list a couple real quick and not really go into much detail on them and leave them up to your imagination. 

Passing out in the choir loft at church (multiple times) and not really knowing why yet because church is just too dang long, but I just had to keep being in choir! 

Having to keep getting up in the middle of every meeting imaginable multiple times (and I'm talking 5 or 6, not 1 or 2) because I had to go to the bathroom again...and these meetings are just an hour long. 

And on that note, having accidents when I'm a grown adult and learning to bring a change of clothes with me everywhere I go. 

Throwing up on myself in the living room for some unknown reason because I didn't even know I had to throw up it just happened. 

Having to sit in the middle of any store I'm at longer than 10 minutes because I can't stand up longer than that! Thank God I finally have my wheelchair.

And I think that's about enough of my embarrassment for you. How about you? Do you have any embarrassing moments you'd like to share with the chronic illness world? I know you have some, chronic illness isn't all clean and pretty guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment