Sunday, April 13, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things :)

When you're chronically ill. You end up having certain things that you just have to have or think you have to have that make your chronically ill life so much better. I have multiple favorite things. Here are some of mine.

1. My new recliner: I just got it yesterday, but it's already made my life so much better!

2. My coffee that I go and get every day. It's the thing that makes me get out of the house at least once every day. A vivace iced turtle mocha with no whip please. And, yes, my dietitians did count it into my calorie count for my formula. 


3. I love my wheelchair because it saves me so much energy when I am low on energy or can't stand up for long periods of time. 

4. I love my blanket that a friend made for me, it's my favorite colors and has some zebra in there. I bring it with me to all my infusions and hospital admissions. 

5. I love my stuffed animals I've gotten from various hospital admissions. They sleep with me on my bed every night. 

6. I love, love, love my zebra pillow that helps me sit up. I can't sleep laying flat because of my tube feeding and this pillow is comfy and cozy and so soft. 

7. I love my organizer storage caddy thing I keep next to my bed. It has so much health stuff that I could need to grab at any time so I don't have to get out of bed and go hunting for things. 

8. I love my 3 bin storage container, it holds all my tube feeding stuff and is very convenient. I also love the fan that is in the picture next to it. It is on all the time and gives me pure air all the time. 

9. I love, love, love my Vera Bradley large backpack that I transformed into my feeding pump backpack. I get compliments on my lovely bag all the time and no one even knows it's a pump backpack. 

10. I love having my own mini refrigerator in my room. Most of my meds have to be refrigerated since they are compounded so it's very convenient that it's in my room. Also it holds my Dr. Pepper stash nicely too. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment